Saturday, October 1, 2011

Introducing..

A few things you should know about me.

1. Typically I have been a terrible blogger, but recently my love for Vegan food/ cooking has been rekindled. So I'm gonna try harder.

2. I'm a Vegan Dad, I live with my partner Jenn and our amazing daughter Zooey-Belle Maebe. They are both Vegetarian, but living with me, they typically eat Vegan.

3. I'm probably the most unhealthy Vegan I know. I'm hoping the blog rectifies that and drives me to work a bit harder in the kitchen.

4. I took the family to Melbourne last weekend and it was pretty much a Tour De Food for us. So the first few posts will be about our finds there.

Including:
This Pie. From a bakery called La Panella. They are a Buddhist bakery and most of their products are Vegan (ALL vegetarian). I have missed pies a lot. The "mince" they use in this is PERFECT, the gravy is spot on and I was so excited I ate five over two days. I know the picture isn't much to go by, but it's the best I could get without it being constantly in my mouth. If you're ever in Melbourne, it's a must have.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment